Monday 6 February 2012

Happy Birthday Bob!!!


Bob Marley and The Wailers
Santa Barbara
1979


                                             " I'm a rebel, let them talk,
                                            Soul rebel, talk won't bother me
                                         I'm a capturer, that's what they say
                                           Soul adventurer, night and day
                                               I'm a rebel, soul rebel
                                              Do you hear them lippy
                                      I'm a capturer, gossip around the corner
                                   Soul adventurer. How they adventure on me"
                                           SOUL REBEL- Bob Marley

OneLUV - thatdankwench





No comments:

Post a Comment